Age Limit for LKG, UKG & CLASS I
L.K.G. : 4 years completed by 31st March
U.K.G. : 5 years completed by 31st March
Class I : 6 years completed by 31st March
Admission and Removal
- The Management reserves to itself the right to give or deny admission to any child.
- Parents seeking admission for their children in this school, shall fill up the prescribed application form and submit the same to the Principal. Direct brothers or sisters of students of this School can register the names for LKG in advance (August).
- Children suffering from any contagious or infectious disease will not be admitted.
- False representation of any kind, for the purpose of obtaining admission is a sufficient reason for the dismissal of the candidate from the school.
- For admission, the children shall be accompanied by the parents / guardian, who shall produce certificate of Date of Birth, obtained from the Corporation / Municipality / Panchayat.
- The students seeking admission to higher classes shall appear for an entrance examination and if admitted they shall produce a valid Transfer Certificate from the school they previously attended.
- An undertaking in the prescribed form to the effect that the parent / guardian shall strictly abide by the rules and regulations of the school shall be signed by the parent.
- A student who comes with a failed certificate from another school shall not be eligible for admission to any class.
- A pupil shall have his / her name removed from the rolls:
- If he/she is absent without leave for 5 consecutive working days from the date of reopening of the school in the new academic year,
- If he/she is absent without leave for 15 consecutive working days, at any time during the academic year,
- If he/she fails twice in any of the standards,
- And if the parent / guardian does not comply with the request of the principal to withdraw the student from the school.
- Mobile phones are strictly banned in the school campus. In the event of any violation of the above rule, the principal or the teacher is empowered to seize the phone and to impose appropriate punishment.
Plus Two Course
Admission to class XI will be based on merit. Though there is no Board Examination at the end of first year, internal examination will be conducted by the School.
Promotion will be based on the average marks of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Terminal Examinations. As per CBSE norms a candidate shall obtain 33% marks in all the subjects in order to be declared as having passed class XI Examination. Pass mark in each subject will be 33%.
Any relaxation to the rule is purely at the discretion of the Management and the Management shall have the full right for the promotion or detention of the candidates.