OUR HEAVENLY PATRON
St. Paul, the Apostle of Jesus Christ and a teacher of Singular excellence, is the Heavenly patron of this school. The name recalls to our minds the St. Paul’s Seminary and the St. Paul’s College, founded by the Jesuits in the old city of Cochin over four hundred years ago.
St. Paul’s Public School, established and administered by the Diocese of Cochin is meant primarily for the Latin Catholic Minority Community, under the Article 30 (1) of the constitution of India, but is open to all, irrespective of religion, caste or community.
The institution has been established with the primary intention of enhancing the academic standard of this locality imparting to the young generation a morally, socially and intellectually sound formation and education. The medium of instruction is English and it follows C.B.S.E Syllabus.
- Promote the intellectual and emotional growth of students by developing student’s intellectual curiosity, eagerness for learning and ability to utilize knowledge for creative living.
- Encourage the students to think and act in a creative and positive manner.
- Convey the message that each student is born with the mission of serving humanity.
- Inculcate in young people a sense of responsibility, participation and solidarity.
- Enable the students to discover their talents and abilities so as to emerge as integrated individuals.
- Provide value based quality education and to torch the youth into formidable force to rise to the challenges of Nation building in the 21st Century.