Oath For Students And Teachers
Ten Point Oath for Students
- I will have a goal and work hard to achieve that goal. I realize that small aim is a crime.
- I will work with integrity and succeed with integrity.
- I will be a good member of my family, a good member of the society, a good member of the nation and a good member of the world.
- I will always try to save or better some one’s life, without any discrimination of caste, creed, language, religion or state. Wherever I am a thought will always come to my mind. That is “what can I give?”
- I will always protect and enhance the dignity of every human life without any bias.
- I will always remember the importance of time. My motto will be “let not my winged days be spend in vain.”
- I will always work clean planet Earth and clean energy.
- As a youth of my nation, I will work and work with courage to achieve success in all my tasks and enjoy the success of others.
- I am as young as may faith and as old as my doubt. Hence, I will light up then, the lamp of faith in my heart.
- My National Flag flies in my heart and I will bring glory to my nation
Ten Point Oath for Teachers
- First and foremost, I will love teaching. Teaching will be my soul.
- I realise that I am responsible for shaping not just students but ignited youth who are the most powerful resource under the Earth on the Earth and above the Earth, I will be fully committed to the great mission of teaching.
- I will consider myself to be a great teacher only when I am capable of elevating the average student to a high performance.
- I will organise and conduct my life, in such a way that my life itself is a message for my students.
- I will encourage my students and children to ask questions and develop the spirit of enquiry, so that they blossom into creative enlightened citizens.
- I will treat all the students equally and will not support any differentiation on account of religion, community or language.
- I will continuously build capacities in teaching so that I can impart quality Education to my students.
- I realise by being a teacher, I am making an important contribution to the efforts of National Development.
- I will constantly endeavour to fill my mind with great thoughts and spread nobility in thinking and action among my students.
- I will always celebrate the success of my students.