School Timing: 08:00 A. M. To 01:35 P. M.
Assembly : 08.00 a.m. to 08.15 a.m.
First Half : 08.15 a.m. to 10.55 a.m.
Break : 10.55 a.m. to 11.15 a.m.
Second Half : 11.15 p.m. to 01.35 p.m.
1. The parents are under obligation to co-operate with the Management and the school authorities for the discipline of the school.
2. The parents should take care in sending the children to school regularly and in time, neat and clean in person and dress and in their school uniform.
3. The morning session begins with the school assembly which should be attended by all children and the members of the staff.
4. Inattentiveness or indifference towards any subject disrespect and discourtesy towards the staff or any act which affect the discipline of the school will be dealt with seriousness.
5. Habitual negligence in studies, dishonesty or other acts of misconduct will involve severe disciplinary action.
6. Every student will handle with care the school property and shall co-operate in maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the building and furniture. Any damage done to the school property or to other students will have to be made good.
7. Except on fee dates the main gate of the school will remain locked during the class hours. Any urgent message has to be conveyed to the students through the principal by contacting over the phone 2217276.
8. Withdrawal of children from class during the school time is not permitted. Parents who want to take their children to hospital are advised not to send the children to school for a session.
9. The parents are not allowed to meet the teachers when they are in class. This parent wishing to meet the class teachers may do so in the staff room only by previous appointment through the principal.
10. The parents should inspect the books every day and sign the remarks and help the children to do their homework.
11. No student is expected to indulge in any form of ragging, if found so, strict action will be taken against such erring students as per the Ragging Act implemented by the State of Kerala.